Release & Renew Spring Cleanse
My 7-day cleanse releases toxins and helps you renew your vitality through real, whole, nutrient-dense foods.
- Would you like to break free from unhealthy eating habits you know are bad for you?
- Have you tried different diets that left you frustrated, hungry and unsatisfied with the results?
- Do you wonder if there are foods you are sensitive to that may be preventing you from losing weight?
- Do you struggle with nagging cravings – needing an afternoon or evening sugar fix – that sabotage your efforts to eat healthy?
- Would you like to feel more energy throughout the day, so you can live your life with more passion and vibrancy?
If we haven’t met, I am Michelle MacLean, Wellness Coach & Nutrition Consultant and creator of The Sugar Shift.
I developed this 7-Day simple cleanse to help you kick start a healthier way of eating that will give you amazing results from the inside out!
Join me for this 7-day guided group cleanse. Whether you’re a first timer or a seasoned cleanser, you’ll receive all the support you need to reboot your health and well-being and reclaim the vitally you know is in you!
Let go of what hasn’t been working, try something new and feel the best you’ve felt in years.
What’s the difference between a diet and a cleanse?
When you’re on a diet, you might try to count every calorie you eat. This amount of time-consuming work and restriction can leave you hungry, overwhelmed, tired and frustrated. Feeling like this is no fun so chances are, you give up.
This 7-day cleanse program isn’t about starving your body, fasting, juicing, eating strange food combinations, or taking lots of supplements.
Instead we take a short period of time to move away from processed, refined foods and some of the top food allergens to give your body a bit of a break. Working so hard to metabolize all these potentially damaging foods, takes a toll.
During the cleanse you’ll release toxins and nourish your body with nutrient-dense, real, whole foods so it can heal, repair and rejuvenate.
Did you know food sensitivities can make you resistant to weight loss?
Unlike food allergies, food sensitivities often go undiagnosed because they often don’t produce a clear and immediate reaction.
When you eat foods your body is sensitive to, it creates inflammation in your body.
“..We are seeing an epidemic of inflammatory diseases. In fact nearly every modern disease — everything from autoimmune diseases, heart disease, and cancer to obesity, diabetes, and dementia — is caused by inflammation! Eliminating foods that cause allergic reactions or sensitivities is the basis for the remarkable results people have — like losing weight, feeling better, and getting rid of chronic symptoms. If you don’t address inflammation by eliminating hidden food allergens or sensitivities by eating anti-inflammatory foods, you will never succeed at effective and permanent weight loss.”
~ Dr. Mark Hyman
In just 7 days you can begin to see amazing shifts in your health
I’ve developed this easy introductory cleanse program to help you experiment with what foods work best (and which don’t) to give you optimum energy, eliminate health symptoms and shed some of that extra body weight.
Consuming low-allergen and anti-inflammatory foods for just one week will help you eliminate the excess swelling and fluid that accumulates in your tissues from food-induced, chronic inflammation.
I will take you step-by-step through the simple process and protocol that will make a huge difference in how you feel – in just 7 days!
The Spring Cleanse Starts on Monday, April 23
Will I really see results in just 7 days?
When you eat foods that aren’t right for your body, you may feel bloated, sluggish and lethargic.
The 7-Day Cleanse Program gives you the results you are looking for because you will be removing foods that cause inflammation in the body and you’ll be replenishing it with nutrient-dense, health boosting foods.
I know you can’t transform or revolutionize your health in 7 days, but I do know that in one week you can start to feel so much better.
After the 7 days, having lost a few pounds and with more energy you’ll feel motivated and inspired to keep going. Consider this a jumpstart into the healthy lifestyle you’ve been longing for.
Many of my clients feel so good at the end of a cleanse, they don’t want to stop!
What results can I expect from this
- Gain insights into possible food sensitivities causing you to feel inflamed, bloated, heavy and lethargic.
- Learn which foods fuel your body, so you can bring your energy and enthusiasm to everything you do!
- Jumpstart your metabolism and begin to process foods efficiently and effectively.
- Minimize cravings and hunger for foods that sabotage your healthy efforts.
- Reduce inflammation and excess swelling that accumulates in your tissues and is the root of all chronic illness.
- Smooth out uncomfortable digestive issues that may cause cramping, heartburn, bloating, gas, diarrhea and constipation.
- Ease stress. Eliminating toxins and inflammation will also have an impact on your emotional state as you release some of the worry, overwhelm and anxiety over not feeling well and not knowing what foods work best for you.
“I feel so happy and I know it’s all because I’m eating clean and healthy!”
“Before Michelle’s 7-Day Cleanse, I was lethargic, bloated and eating way too much sugar. After those seven days I have to say I’m feeling really, really good about my new, healthy way of eating. Although I may “want” some of those sugary, carby foods, I am NOT craving them and I don’t feel tempted by them when I’m out to eat. I really want and need to feel well, and this way of eating has definitely helped me get on the right path. My energy level has also increased a great deal and people are even telling me that I “look” like I feel better. I am so grateful for Michelle’s guidance and availability, everyone’s support on the Facebook forum and the absolutely delicious recipes – which I think are key to keeping me happy and motivated. An added bonus is that my pants are falling off!! I feel so happy, and I know it’s all because I’m eating clean and healthy!”
~ Marie W., Farmington, Michigan, IL
I created this cleanse program for several reasons:
1. Life gets in the way of a healthy and nutritious lifestyle. While we might be motivated and have good intentions it’s hard to get started and make the time.
2. Even though I believe in simple and gentle cleanses, cleansing can be tough to do on your own. This program is designed to give you community and support.
3. You could easily figure out how to cleanse by yourself using free ideas online. But chances are you are going to have questions about what’s right for you. Having a coach who is there every step of the way to guide and answer your questions will make all the difference.
4. I’ve been leading cleanses for the last six years. I’ve received some very valuable feedback, suggestions and insight from my clients about what works and what doesn’t. I’ve put all of this knowledge into this new cleanse and want to share my systems and process with you. Why should you have to reinvent the wheel?
5. Cleansing is a very effective way to initiate change that can become sustainable over time. I want to show you how to effectively use a cleanse to creating lasting changes.
Are you ready to feel the best you’ve felt in years?
- Lose an average of 3-5 pounds.
- Say good-bye to cravings.
- Feel energized, clear and vibrant.
- Take time to de-stress and rejuvenate.
- Start developing new healthy habits.
Cleansing is not a drastic or radical protocol only health extremists partake in. It’s simply about letting go of what doesn’t serve your body anymore (emotionally and physically) and reclaiming control over your health and happiness using real whole foods.
“I’ve had a full body change. I feel like a new person.”
“Before Michelle’s 7-Day cleanse, I was lethargic, my body felt heavy and I was snacking all of the time.I suffered from migraines and my thinking was foggy. I was too tired for my family, irritable and short tempered. Three days into the cleanse, I got some energy and began to feel light. On the fourth day, I worked for 6 hours and suddenly realized I hadn’t had a migraine and I was not tired. I did not take a break and I slept well. As a result of the cleanse I’ve had a full body change. I feel like a new person. My mind was cleared of the fog, migraines gone and swollen leg disappeared. It was easy to follow and it was the cheapest week of groceries I’ve ever purchased. This is a BIG POSITIVE LIFE CHANGE all around. Many thanks Michelle for a great program and the support was awesome. I would highly recommend it to anyone.”
~Genevieve Kennedy, Holyrood, Newfoundland
- Cleanse Guidebook – A comprehensive resource guide to cleansing – why we cleanse, toxins & inflammation, benefits of cleaning, supporting your liver, food intolerances, how to get started, what to eat, what not to eat and more.
- Daily Protocol – An easy-to-follow document that outlines what to do each day of the cleanse and went do it. You can print out and post on your fridge to stay on track.
- 7 Days of Meal Plans with 30+ Delicious Recipes and a Shopping List – you won’t feel deprived with the amazing menu I’ve put together for you with over 30 plant-based recipes. You’ll know exactly what to buy, cook and eat.
- Cleanse Workbook – Take the toxicity & inflammation quiz, set your intentions, make a commitment and track your progress with this interactive workbook
- How to Maximize the Detox Process Guide – Lifestyle suggestions for releasing the most toxins and reaping the most benefits from the cleanse process.
- Tips and Hints Booklet – Tips for food shopping, hints for prepping your food to stay organized and suggestions for how to eat out during the cleanse.
- Daily Support in a Closed Facebook Group – You will have my personal support and the support of your fellow cleansers each step of the way, so you’ll never feel stuck or like you’re in it alone.
Plus You’ll Receive These 2 Bonuses:
- BONUS #1 Transition Booklet – Delicious clean, whole food recipes you can use to move from the cleanse back into daily life.
- BONUS #2 30-Minute Post Cleanse Strategy Session with Michelle – Book a 30-minute call with me to get personalized advice and suggestions for transitioning off the cleanse and what the right next step is for you so that you can extend the benefits of the cleanse.
The cleanse starts on Monday, April 23
Early-Bird Savings – Register by Thursday, April 19 and save $50
During this program, you won’t need to take the week off from work, own a juicer or fancy kitchen gadgets or deny yourself the pleasure of delicious food.
Will I be hungry on the cleanse?
You may experience slight hunger the first two days of the cleanse, but you can always add in a snack from the meal plans I’ve put together for you. The meal plans are packed with amazing recipes that will likely become favourites, even after the cleanse. This is not about restricting calories. You can eat as much of this healthy, yummy food as you want.
“My blood work results are the best they’ve been in years!”
“Before the cleanse I was frustrated. I wanted to reduce inflammation, lose some weight and improve my well-being. But I had this overwhelming sense of helplessness…. Michelle’s plan helped me stay on track through the process. I’ve tried lots of the new recipes and re-discovered so many of vegetables. I now have soups prepared and in the fridge and freezer for those hectic times. Being part of the group was helpful too. I committed to post my pictures and stay in touch with the group daily. All of this helped me stay the course. During the cleanse I achieved more control, was able to reduce my carb cravings substantially and I lost 3.5 pounds. I feel cleaner, less bloated and I crave sugar less and less. After the cleanse I went to my doctor for blood work. The results were the best they’ve been in years. My doctor was amazed. Cholesterol and blood sugars are great. Inflammation level is very low – way below normal levels and my blood pressure was 110/70. I told him it’s all the healthy living I’m doing, he said, ‘well whatever it is, keep doing it.’ I always believe things happen for a reason and I believe the universe brought me to this cleanse at this time for a reason. Thank you Michelle MacLean & fellow cleansers.”
~ Rita W. Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
Are you ready to do this for you?
The cleanse starts on Monday, April 23th.
Rejuvenate & renew your body, mind and spirit in 7 days!
Register by April 19 and save $50
Regular Price= $147 Early Bird price = $97
It’s time to stop thinking about making healthy changes and start doing the healthy things you know can help you think, feel and be so much better. Embrace the energy of spring and revitalize your life. It’s time to put you a little closer to the top of the priority list.
I look forward to supporting you during the cleanse!
I’m really excited to share this cleanse program with you. I truly want you to live a healthier, more vibrant life so I’m giving you all the tools and support you need to get started on your health and wellness journey. Because I want you to experience the amazing results possible in this program, once the program materials have been sent out, there are no refunds. I have created this policy so that we are both accountable for your success. I’m here to support you every step of the way!